Thursday, August 13, 2009

ch-ch-ch-changes...

Thanks to the awesome people at playlist.com, this polar bear finally has some actual love songs. And other songs too. It's on the right hand side, toward the bottom. I opted not to have the playlist play automatically when you jump on my blog, as I know many of you are at work or other places where sudden, loud music may not be appreciated (lame-o's!), but for those of you who just want some tunes, it will play. Oh yes, it WILL play!

Ahhh...the magic of the internet.

Also, a few of the tracks I mentioned in my review post are on there, if you'd like to take a listen.

Oh, and I also added a shout-out widget ... I'm not sure why I did, except that it will allow those of you who don't have or want to make a google account able to post a comment or shoutout or something. Yeah.

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Can I tell you just how much I love your quote at the bottom of your blog? It makes me think of autumn for some reason...and, of course, you.

Phoenix said...

Also, meant to put this in the earlier comment regarding how much I loved your quote: that I think it's perfect for someone who dares to disturb the universe :)