Monday, September 21, 2009

Update!

I am so sorry I haven't posted a blog in over two weeks!! BAD POLAR BEAR!

Please rest assured that I am:
a) Fine!
b) Very happy to be in New England!
c) Incredibly grateful to have a job that I love!
d) Am tired and very busy in training, but will be able to find time to write again soon!

My voyage out here is an entire blog in and of itself ... which I will write as soon as I find some free time to myself.

I hope all of you out there are very well, and know that I think of you often, not to mention the withdrawals I've been experiencing in my absence.

SOON!
---------------------
This blog is brought to you by:

Battlestar Galactica
The Weepies
Vitamin Water: Endurance
Yoplait
The end of Summer

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

Are you finished with BSG yet?

PS I miss you. Tons.

Kristin Quinn said...

I'm glad to hear you are happy in your new home!

Anonymous said...

You are very passionate about your work and I know you are in your element... Enjoy! :D