On Monday I was apparently victim to a blog tagging and didn't know it! Yikes! I apologize for the delay.
I was tagged by my ever award-winning bloggin' best friend to write 6 things about myself, and at least one of them has to be false. And then I get to tag 6 other people. As you all know, I rarely *gag, sputter, hack!* write about myself. I fear this may prove difficult. But like the mild, meek, yet persevering person I am, I'll struggle through.
1. My birthday is April 15th. Not only am I a tax baby, but this is the day the Titanic sank, Abraham Lincoln died, and the day the city of San Francisco was incorporated. I also share my birthday with Leonardo Da Vinci, Catherine I of Russia (not the Great, but the ancestor of), Emma Thompson, Henry James, Bessie Smith, and Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger in the movies).
2. I once ran away from school when I was in kindergarten. I took the "early bird" bus and walked the two blocks from my bus stop to my father's work. All because I didn't like the substitute teacher.
3. In college, a friend and I stole 10 white chairs from the music building on our campus for a production we were working on in the theatre. We each carried 5 chairs across the open grass quad, in broad day-light, and didn't get caught. We returned them after the show's completion .... a month later.
4. I have not only met, but received an autograph from my hockey hero, Scott Niedermayer.
5. I was quoting Shakespeare by the time I was 3.
6. When I was younger, I used to believe that I could communicate telepathically with horses and dogs. I was never able to crack the telepathic code of cats.
Any guesses as to which is true and which is false?
Okay ... taggy tag time! I tag.....