Sunday, January 31, 2010

News ...

It's been awhile since I've written anything about me. And seeing as how I'm a self-absorbed Aries, I have come to rectify this situation. However, It's 12:20 a.m., and I was supposed to be in bed 45 mins ago, so I'll make this brief.

Long Island by the numbers:
Flat tires: 3
Bottles of anti-freeze purchased: 1
Fingers smashed: 1
Ankles sprained: 1
Hockey games watched: 7
Trips back and forth from Shakes & Co. to The Hamptons: 4
Ferries taken: 6
Faeries on stage: 12
New songs purchased: 25
Books read: 4.5 (I'm in the middle one currently)
Different beers consumed: 15 (I think)
Cupcakes consumed: 10-12 (Best estimate)
Number of good sleep nights: 3
Games of Dodgeball played: 2
Celebrities seen: 2
Celebrities talked with: 1
Highways traveled: 15
Pizzas consumed: ??
Breakfast Burritos consumed: 4
Fires started: 1
Episodes of Freaks & Geeks watched: 4
Episodes of Little Miss Perfect watched: too many to recall (yes, it's really sad)
Episodes of 30 Rock watched: 3
Children made happy: 36
Faculty made happy: 9
Light cues written: 35
Live music themes created: 8

It was an adventure, that's for sure. The Hamptons aren't for me, but at least I can say now that I've been there. I did love the school - it's a truly special place.

I'm flying back to California tomorrow (if you're on the West Coast - Today if you're on the East) - Bradley International (CT) to Hopkins International (OH) to LAX (CA). The very next day I'm attending a grant workshop, and begin my attempts to start raising money for SOC and our production of King Lear. Wow.

On February 11th I'll be flying into Houston, driving to Baton Rouge, attending my best friend from High School's wedding (which I'm in!), and going to New Orleans. These places will all be firsts for me. More photo journalism will ensue. And when I say journalism, I mean not at all.

In other news, I've created a completely separate blog for Gay Rage. I figured that space between my life and the comic book in my head would just be easier to read for everyone involved. You can visit Gay Rage here:
http://rageinprogress.blogspot.com/
---------------------------------
This blog post is brought to you by:

Endurance Vitamin Water
Subway
Shakespeare & Company
insomnia

0 comments: