Thursday, February 4, 2010

Writing fiend!

In a weird turn of life events ... I'm writing. a lot.

"Not here!" I hear you think (yes, I CAN read minds).

But this will change. I promise. What am I writing?! Grants, blogs, and a column on Indie Music for the Santa Ana volume of examiner.com. I'll update you about the column when I'm all set up. I'm writing a grant to help get SOC some money (I'm also fundraising for them too), and I've created the new GAY RAGE! blog, which will be updated tonight, so a little birdie told me.

That little birdie, is, of course, me.

Anyway, that's what's going on. I'm back in Southern California, and leave in a week to go to Baton Rouge. Yippee!
----------------------------
This blog post brought to you by:

Orange Juice
The Kings/Ducks hockey game
GMail

2 comments:

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

Let me know how the examiner.com blog gig goes. I've thought about applying for the Pgh edition, as photo writer since the guy they have now updates like once every two months.

Radical Bradacal said...

Jennifer - I certainly will. So far so good. There have been a couple of hoops - submission of a piece, set up of my "examiner" profile. Now I have to wait a pending review of my first article before my editor gives me the okay, and I can post whenever I want. They do have a strict third person policy - which surprised me a little. They're trying to avoid a blog-esque writing style, which I appreciate a little.